Orthopedic physicians are trained to treat injuries and conditions involving the musculoskeletal system, which is made up of joints, bones, nerves, tendons and ligaments. For problems affecting parts of the body ranging from the shoulder to the elbow to the knee to the ankle, patients may seek out the best orthopedic doctors PA has to offer. Dr. Stephen Soffer provides expert, compassionate care for Berks County, PA patients facing orthopedic issues.
Searching for Orthopedic Doctors? PA Trusts Dr. Stephen Soffer
Perhaps you’ve sustained an injury while participating in athletics or performing your occupation. Or, maybe you’ve developed an orthopedic condition related to aging or wear and tear over time. In any case, Dr. Soffer can help you get on the road to resolving the symptoms that are currently bothering and restricting you.
Equipped with extensive training and experience, Dr. Soffer helps patients with all types and severities of orthopedic problems. Here are some of the qualities which make him the area’s top orthopedic physician:
- Ongoing board certification from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Cutting-edge diagnostic equipment – including open-air MRIs and X-rays – on site
- Patient-centered treatment plans with consideration for the individual’s age, activity level, lifestyle and recovery goals
- Fellowship training by Dr. James Andrews, a world-renowned sports surgeon
- Emphasis on minimally invasive treatments whenever possible for optimized patient outcomes with fewer side effects
- Proven ability in performing arthroscopic surgery of the knee, elbow and shoulder
- Nonoperative treatment options also available
At the intersection of expertise and dedication to providing top-level orthopedic care to every patient he sees, Dr. Soffer is among the most trusted medical specialists in Pennsylvania.
Visit Dr. Soffer for Prompt & Professional Diagnosis & Treatment
If you’re looking for orthopedic doctors PA patients recommend highly for their quality of care, see Dr. Soffer to receive the individualized attention you deserve. Dedicated to helping you get on the path to successfully recovering from or managing your condition, he will make use of advanced imaging and examination to thoroughly evaluate your issue and propose the best plan of action. Call 610-375-4949 to arrange an appointment with Dr. Soffer at our office in Wyomissing, PA.