Scheduling Appointments is Easy
Our staff is willing to work with your morning or afternoon schedule. A routine visit typically can be scheduled within days of your call. More urgent visits generally will be made the same day. And at Berkshire Orthopedic Associates, you can always ask for the doctor of your choice! Because health problems occur at any time, we offer 24 hour emergency care. Call 610-375-4949.
To expedite your care, we request that you bring the following to your initial appointment:
- Any imaging studies including x-rays, and bone scans including their reports
- Insurance information
- Referral papers from your family physician if needed
- Accurate and complete list of medications and doses including non-prescription medications
- Completed forms to speed up the check-in process
- Short clothing for lower body problems
* Please note that ANY co-pay required by your insurance plan will be due at check-in/registration. *
We also request that you arrive 15 minutes early for your initial appointment to complete the necessary paperwork.
Starting off on the Right Track
During your visit, our skilled physicians will review your medical history and conduct a complete examination. If necessary, X-rays will be taken and studied. After this evaluation is complete, your doctor will thoroughly discuss the diagnosis, as well as the recommended treatment options. If necessary, follow-up visits will be scheduled with the same doctor. Every patient can expect personal, hands-on care from our compassionate physicians. We always keep your family and referring doctors informed about your condition.