The elbow is a complex, hinged joint made up of bones, ligaments and cartilage. If any part of the elbow becomes injured or otherwise damaged, it can have a significant effect on an individual’s upper body mobility. Elbow conditions can also cause mild to severe discomfort, which may worsen with daily activities. Fortunately, when a patient is living with elbow pain and dysfunction, skilled elbow doctors such as Dr. Stephen Soffer can provide a firm diagnosis and individualized treatment strategies.
Explore Top-Rated Elbow Doctors in Berks County, PA
When in need of top-level care for an elbow injury or condition, it’s important to do your research to ensure you are choosing the very best provider for your personal needs. Dr. Stephen Soffer is proud to exhibit all the markers of well-qualified elbow doctors, including:
- Ongoing certification from the American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Prioritization of minimally invasive treatment methods whenever possible, with both operative and nonoperative treatments available at his office
- Treatment offerings for acute injuries as well as chronic elbow pain
- Proven ability to perform both arthroscopic and open elbow surgery, should either be necessary in a patient’s recovery journey
- Long-running reputation for providing personable, patient-centered care for individuals of all ages, from young athletes to active seniors
Alongside world-renowned physician Dr. James Andrews, Dr. Soffer co-authored the first elbow arthroscopy textbook published in the United States. He has also written and lectured across the nation and around the world on elbow disorders and diagnostic arthroscopy of the elbow, helping other doctors learn more about these topics.
Visit Dr. Soffer for Elbow Care of the Highest Quality
If you’re determined not to let elbow pain slow you down or hold you back from doing the things you love most in life, seeking prompt and professional treatment is key to speed your recovery.
Combining extensive training with unwavering compassion, Dr. Soffer is Berks County PA patients’ preferred choice for world-class elbow treatment that is locally accessible. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Soffer to discuss your elbow symptoms and create a plan to effectively treat them, call our office at 610-375-4949!